We are currently running 6 full bus routes. Our bus teams visit their routes on Saturday, and bring in over three hundred children and families, mostly into the Master’s Club ministry and Super Church. One of the buses specifically serves the Spanish community all over Bradenton and Palmetto. Our helpful and courteous Bus Captains would love the privilege of helping you and your family in getting to church. The buses typically will arrive between 9:30 am and 10:45 am and have you at the church for the 11 o’clock service. There is services going on in the main auditorium as well as 7 different services for children and teenagers. The buses leave the church after the service and have everyone home between 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm.
We currently have bus routes that service these areas:
- North East Bradenton: From I – 75 west of the interstate to 1st St. The southern border for this route is 53rd Ave and the northern border is the river.
- Palmetto: Serves most of the areas of eastern Palmetto.
- Palmetto: Serves most of the areas of western Palmetto.
- Central Bradenton: From 1st St. E to 26th St. W. The southern border is Cortez and the northern border is the river.
- South Central Bradenton: From Lockwood Ridge to 26th St W. The Southern border would be Tallavast and the Northern border would be 53rd Ave.
- Spanish Route: Serves most of Bradenton and south Palmetto
If you live in one of these areas and are interested in a ride to church please give the church a call and ask for Rev. Bruce Hancock at extension 105.
“…Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not; for of such is the kingdom of God.”
Serving Palmetto, Ellenton, Bradenton and Sarasota