Sunday service schedule:
We will have two Sunday morning services
- 8:30 am Doors not to open until 8:15
- 11:00 am Doors not to open until 10:45
* We will encourage all to exit to their cars at end of each service. This will give us the needed time to prepare for the next service
Sunday School and Adult Bible Studies:
- There will be 5 Adult classes for you to choose from
- There will be 1 Teen Class in the Teen Building
- There will be a Children's class on Facebook live each Sunday Morning
- Each class will have a maximum capacity (Byram Chapel to accommodate overflow)
- There will be classes available in rooms: 201, 202, 401, Byram Chapel and Fellowship hall.
- All classes will begin @ 9:45 am
- There will be no Auditorium class during Phase 2
** Special Note:
All children ministries and Nursery will stay closed. We are discussing when to resume all Children Ministries and Nursery
- We will encourage our members to be seated in every other pew. Families may sit together and we will encourage a 6ft distance between all others.
- We love to embrace our members, but we will encourage you to refrain from hand shaking or embracing during this time.
- We will also encourage you to refrain from gathering while in the Church building or on Church property.
- Instead of taking our offerings in the traditional way, we will have offering stations, where you may drop off your offering.
- We encourage our members to Wear mask if possible, but we will not require you to wear a mask to attend our services.
- Please refrain from gathering at entrance points, like the Lobby.
- If you are not feeling well we encourage you to stay at home.
Cleaning and Sanitizing:
- We will clean and sanitize all common areas before and after each service.
- We have hand sanitizer stations located in the Lobby and Hallways of our Main Auditorium.
- We encourage you to wash your hands and practice social distancing.
We will move forward cautiously. We will Continue to gather info on the Covid 19 virus, and we will open more ministry opportunities at the appropriate time.